Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday Quickie

And no, not THAT kind of quickie. Now that I'm getting the hang of this, I thought I'd throw a "quick one" out there (now if I could just get other people to READ them).
What is it with Jehovah's Witnesses that they think they can just come to your door at any time of the day or night and you're going to be happy to see them? Do they really get that many converts that they STILL keep trying? 9:30am. 9:30! Still with wet hair and my robe. And she comes to the BACK DOOR. Where friends and family come. Not cool. Very annoying. And YES, I was rude. Don't like em. Don't want em around my house.
See told ya this would be about stuff that bugs me sometimes....
So many things to do today. Won't get home til after 8pm.
Have a happy!

No comments: