Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back to it

"Another year over....a new one just begun..."   Or at least almost.  I'm ready to head to the shop today, and hopefully greet a bunch of happy, sated and bead oriented people.  There are gift certificates to use and sale still going on, so hopefully, with the snow gently falling, and the sun peaking out, today will be the day.  I'm ready for 'em!
We didn't really exchange gifts this year, since we considered our Florida trip in October a birthday/Christmas gift rolled into one, so I got myself the best gift I've had in a long time.  The book 'Beaded Colorways' by Bevery Ash Gilbert.  If you haven't seen or better yet - BOUGHT - your copy of this book yet - RUN to your nearest computer and order it now.  So beautiful.  Informative.  Colorful.  Creative.  It's a great color resource, and the projects are lots of fun, too.  I can't wait to get started on my ideas as soon as I arrive at the shop today.  That's the downfall of having my studio 20 minutes away - I can't just pick up and get started.  I have to keep my ideas in my head, or sketched and noted, before I can begin.  But having the studio here, and the shop there, well - that didn't really work either.    So if you don't already have Beverly's blog and website info in your Favorites - here it is - http://beverlygilbert.blogspot.com/
Order your copy today!  You'll love it just as much as I do!
Happy Beading!

No comments: