Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Little glitch in the plan

I had planned to start listing strands of semi precious beads as well as some pendants and cabs on Etsy in the next few days - however -
Glitch number1 - I have to have the laptop repaired. Part will be in first of the week - probably won't get it back until Thursday. 
Glitch number 2 - somehow, someway, for some unexplained reason - my wifi connection AT HOME has stopped working.  The fact that it works here at the coffee shop tells me that at least it's not this poor worn out laptop that is causing the issue.  I hope we figure it out - fast.  What will I do with myself at 4am!?!
So for now - all work will have to be done at the coffee shop (like I needed a reason to spend time there), or at the bead shop, where I prefer to keep it all beads all the time.  I won't get anything done if I am on line - but I suppose this Etsy thing is important - so anywhere I can manage to find access....
I babble.  I stop now.
TTFN!

No comments: