Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still thinking on it...

Still got those Rings N Things Steampunk components staring me in the face.  Gotta come up with a plan.  All of a sudden I'm swamped with ideas again though, with project beads and components all boxed up and waiting for TIME. I just now thought that maybe I can work a steampunk piece or two into some of them.  Hmmm...  Anyway, I have two shows coming up - a rarity for me - one on Sunday, and one again in 3 weeks.  I know I need to have Halloween earrings and bracelets available, so that's the focus.  Not going to do too many, cuz I don't like to get stuck with seasonal stuff, but have a few bracelets done, and I know I have a small box of already finished stuff at the shop - somewhere.  I have so few places to store things, yet somehow still manage to forget where things are....
So don't worry, Dave, I'm thinking on it!  I didn't forget - and I'm blogging!  Next time I have the camera and the components in the same place at the same time, I'll take a photo of the 'before' pile!
(sorry I didn't post the RNT logo.  I'm having to use my hubby's desktop.  All my photos are in my laptop at the repair shop-sigh-).
TTFN Bead Happy!

1 comment:

coolmoon said...

Update: I THINK I've come up with a plan. WATCH for details as soon as I have a MINUTE of TIME. Now for the color coordination...