Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another work in progress....

 
Now that the Website is almost complete, I am working on the home studio today.  These are 'work in progress' photos - the empty corner will be filled with TWO rolling organizer tray carts that are currently still at the shop.  I will also be replacing the teeny tiny round table with my DESK that is also at the shop.  I also plan to add another stack of shelves to the short section on the right.  LOTS left to do - but as long as I'm still at the shop almost every day until the end of the month, I need some of the items there.  But the big stuff is done - had a FULL curio cabinet and the equally full big shelf to swap from room to room to make it all work out.
Shew.  A positive spin on the snow day I took today - at least I got alot accomplished!  I will post another photo when my little space is complete....

No comments: