Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another milestone



There. That outta cover it.  Why am I excited and jumping for joy?  12,800.  Viewers that is.  There have been 12,800 visitors to this blog site since it's inception.  I realize that there are probably people out there that have had 3 times that, and it's really no big deal.  But it's the little things that make me happy.  And to me - just having you stop by is one of those.  I love this little blog - and apparently 12,800 other visitors (well, probably not quite that many since some are returning readers) feel the same way.  YAY!
Had a fun, but melancholy day at Coyote.  2 extra people in the class meant 2 extra people to give me money!  So hubby and I got to enjoy a nice nite out.  Something we don't get to do much anymore.  I took the time to pack up all of my jewelry and displays after the class, which didn't upset me as much as I expected it would.  I'm just moving on to bigger and better things.  And that's a good thing....one of those will be the addition of MANY jewelry items to my Etsy shop just in time for holiday shopping.  The link's on the right if you want to keep updated.  I'm hoping that will happen in the next week or so.
Anyway -thanks for stopping by.  Comment if you can - but no pressure.  I just like knowing you're been here.
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: