Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

One last hour

So long yucky year.  A year of so so sales, missed opportunities, change, change and more change.  And I am so glad to be almost done with it.  Numerologically 2013 works out to my power number ~6~.  So I'm taking that as a good sign - and going into the year with a happy, healthy start.  I did end the year on a good note, with those last minute opportunities and sales.  And it's just going to be better from here, I can feel it. 
I think I'm just about ready for the Valentine's Market.  I finished "Wings of Eros", as well as the embellishment of a cute vintage pin.  Maybe one more pair of earrings.  





Love how the pin turned out.  No name for this one yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with one before the market.
I hope you all are having a great New Years Eve.  I'm sure MOST of you are doing something way more fun than blog hopping.  This is what my hubby and I were doing for most of the evening.


It finally got the better of us - so now we're just vegging.  If we make it to midnight, it will be a miracle.
Peaceful happy beading in 2013...
TTFN

No comments: