Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Sparks, Battles and Etsy, oh my

Just a few updates on what's what with ME!

The ETSY shop is now closed.  With summer show season upon me (and it's going SWELL! thanks), and the fact that NO ONE is shopping due to Etsy's disrespect of the indie handmade artists - I give up.  I have more important things to spend my time on.

Don't forget to visit the Battle of the Beadsmith Facebook page for updates and the NEXT ROUND of voting!  I MADE IT to Round 2!  Not sure I'll ever choose to compete in this thing again - because the waiting between rounds and voting and results is EXCRUCIATING!   AAAAAAH!

Steven says I can post the photos of my work that have been revealed so far:
This is a close up or the upper section of the focal of 'Petoskey Shores".  I can't wait til this thing is over and I can WEAR IT!  I hope to my art fair in Williamston - or maybe Grand Ledge.  Wish me luck with Round 3!

 
It's also almost time for the next issue of the E Mag Creative Spark.  I participated this time, so you'll find my 3 contributions, as well as what I'm sure will be great stuff from the rest of the girls too. Should have the new link up by mid July!

As I mentioned above - show season is off to a ROUSING success!   LOOK what I SOLD yesterday!




Fit like I made it just for her.   :)

And last but not least, a toot of my own horn, and a feather to add to my cap:   I've been nominated as the SECRETARY on the board of the Holt Holiday Craft Show!   This is an event that I was apprehensive about the first year, excited about the second year, exhausted but happy with for the 3rd year - and now I'm ALL IN for the 4th year in a row!    I hope to have access to the Facebook page so that I can keep everyone apprised of updates and build the excitement for this years show.  Stay tuned for more info!

Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: