Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog a Day?

I've been reading other people's blogs here and there - and found that many of them go for a month or two before updating their blogs. Whew. Now I don't feel so bad, I guess - but I am still going to try to keep it updated. Especially since it's now linked through my website. So at least I know I'm not the only.....
Happy Valentine's Day to me! Just when I think 'the thrill is gone' with my hubby - he goes and brings roses to the shop - not just for me - but for ALL of the girls there, too. Now he's really got them. And it will make it even harder for me to vent about him. Hmmm. Maybe that's his plan.
No, honestly - I think I've got it pretty good. He has always treated me well, for the most part, and let's me get away with pretty much anything. Almost. :) Besides - he needed an excuse to drive his new vehicle. Everything was finalized on Friday the 13th (bad omen? we'll see...) So he is still getting used to all the bells and whistles - and compared to his rattle trap truck - it has TONS. Power everything. CD player. Air. HEAT. hehe
So off I go, to prepare the post Valentine breakfast feast for my rose bringing prince.
TTFN.

No comments: