Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Also "Musing"

I see Liz beat me to the punch! I, too, can now reveal my entry in the "Beader's Muse" contest. I didn't win, either, but it was great fun, and I definitely want to enter the next one. Very organized, and well put together. Great job Scarlett!

This is "Scarlett in Chains". It was a great challenge for me, because I rarely work with gold, or brass. So the wire component, combined with the purple (how did they know it's my favorite color?) was wonderful. It was so fun to see what everyone did with the same component and color combo. NO TWO were even close to being alike....amazing the creativity.
For those of you who'd like to see the wonderful artistry - here's the link
http://www.thebeadersmuse.com

Happy beading. I'm trying to come up with something "juicy" for my next project...hmmmm....
TTFN.

4 comments:

The bad Liz said...

I did see your piece in the gallery - weren't they all wonderful?

I'm glad that I had a chance to be a part of this.....really love my piece (which I am wearing today at work).

coolmoon said...

I haven't decided if I want to keep mine or not - I don't usually do gold - but how can I part with something so sentimental? May have to buy a new outfit to match!
Hope to see your name included in the next contest - can't wait!

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Gorgeous piece - love the warm purples and golds.

Ellen said...

Lovely piece - I did see it in the gallery, it was one of the first pices I clicked on to see more of..