Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

One of those days

It is almost 1 oclock in the afternoon - and I still have not touched a bead! At least not PHYSICALLY. Just spent half an hour fighting with Green Girl site and trying to pay with PayPal. Finally. They were on the 3rd strike....
For any of you customers out there that may be reading this - I am now carrying the magazine "Bead Trends" in the shop. It's a publication that comes from the west coast - and is slowly making it way east. I find it beautifully done, and the projects easy to understand. I will also be advertising in it beginning next month. But the BEST part - the NORMAL hobby store price is a whopping $17.95 an issue. I, however, am able to offer copies to my customers at just $12.95. A much better price - and well worth it, too. Stop in and check it out....
Wish I had photos of some of my newest pieces to post. I'll have to wait until hubby's digital is available...
TTFN.

No comments: