Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

The lost is found! :)

Hooray! I couldn't stop searching for this piece - and voila! - it has reappeared! I went over in my mind several times yesterday the steps I had taken throughout the day, and what I had done. I suddenly remembered having to 'hide' my bagged pieces when we went to lunch in mid-day. Then, at the end of the day, in a rush to make our out of town dinner reservations, I shoved more items into the 'hide' spot, pulled out all (or at least I thought all) of the take home items, and rushed out the door.
So as soon as I arrived at the shop today, I removed every single box, bag, tray and work tool from the 'hide' spot beneath my desk. TADA! The bag with that piece had fallen between two boxes - and was hiding out of sight. I am so relieved and happy to have it back - and to have my hidey hole spot cleaned and organized too!
I am currently enjoying a very relaxing, quiet Friday evening. Hubby and his buddy/cousin have gone fishin' - and won't arrive home for at least another hour. Finished one book. Ready to begin another. My second favorite obsession after beading - READING. Even with my beading projects - I still manage to read at least 2 books a week. And in case you're wondering, and haven't seen my blog posts about it - Nope, I don't sleep. That's when I usually read.....

No comments: