Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Did you miss me?

It’s been almost two weeks since I’ve blogged.  Not for lack of time necessarily – but lack of STUFF to blog about.  I’m working on another gallery quality show piece, and spending as much time as I can OUTSIDE.  Garden space weeded  -  ready to be seeded; seedlings sprouting in the greenhouse. 

Monkeyd Bleeding heart.jpgThe favorite flower in my space – the Bleeding Heart.  The bush grew a bit differently than usual this year – a little sparser, a few less sprigs – but it’s spreading to new places.  Finally.  Now if I can just get the two spaces to converge – it will be a beautiful HUGE bleeding heart!
We’ve also had a hummingbird sighting already -  so everything' is hung and ready for the next appearance.  My garden is again blooming with magic.  I love it.
Other than that – not much to blog about I’m afraid.  No shows until the END of June.  No classes to teach until the END of June.  So a bit of a lull in the action means a bit of a lull in the blogging. 

Here’s a peek at that gallery quality piece:  ‘Bali Hai"’ –

balifun.jpg

I am almost finished with it – and should be able to finish and attach the straps to it today.  Then where she will end up is anyone’s guess.  Still trying to figure out how to find a good source for getting into some other galleries and shops in the area.  Most of ours are in Old Town – and they all have rules about not showing your work in more than one of them at a time.  And although I did finally sell a piece at the Owosso gallery – I’m finding making the journey there and back when needed to be more of a chore than an adventure.  I need a new – and more prosperous plan!  (Are you listening Universe?)
So until I have more news to share -
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: