Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Glitches and hitches that keep me in stitches

A quick note from MOM's laptop to apologize for the lack of blog posts of late.  My laptop has decided to do some more fun things - that may or may not have been related to the various viruses a few weeks ago.  So it's back in the shop - leaving me with nothing to do but BEAD.  Can't wait to show you some of the pieces I've completed - and hope I'll be able to do that in the next few days. 
So stay tuned.  I haven't forgotten you - and have LOTS of things to babble about - including last weekends show results and photos, maybe a few new fur kid photos (they haven't been very photogenic lately) and about what's coming up in the future.  I also need to update the jewelry pages - sold a few things that are featured there, so be sure to message me at coolmoon@tds.net before you decide which ones will be yours. 
So peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: