Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Burning and turning

If you're here for a bubbly, babbley post - STOP READING NOW.  Not sure how long it will be before the babbley bubbly me is back - life just isn't being very kind.  I fear that this blog has turned into more of a journal - one that I probably shouldn't publish for you all to see - but I guess I'm hoping maybe, just maybe someone will have a comment and words that will somehow help me cope.  I've lost a lot this year - income, opportunities, ZEUS, and even more than that - I've lost a major source of support that I ALWAYS, ALWAYS thought would be there for me.  And it hurts to know it's gone.

So if you want to commiserate with me  - read on.  I promise there's a bright spot at the end....




At the end of my (our) rope, and burning the candle at both ends.


Makes me want to, well...... AAAAAHHHHHHH!


The rope that is life is fraying, and just about to break.  

Set back after set back, unexpected circumstance after circumstance - both my husband and I
are feeling the stress, the strain, THE REALITY of working hard and getting nowhere.

And we don't even have children.  I can't imagine how we'd be managing to cope if we had children to feed as well as ourselves.  

Someone always wants another slice, a BIGGER slice of the meager pie we have.


And then somehow - the pie is gone.  And you have to rely on the NEST EGG pie you put away for your future.  THAT's the REALLY BIG PIE. 

 It too - now has a slice or two missing.
BUT -

We managed to come to an agreement on how to get through this particular setback, as well as plan for future unexpected circumstances.
Now about that bright spot. 

 I still have 4 more art fairs to do before the end of the year.  BIG ones.  AND - I got another art gallery check today.




(All images courtesy of Google Images)

 I'm still hopeful - MORE than hopeful - that these beads are going to pay off.  BIG TIME.

They are going to help turn the tide and get us through to a new year.  A new slate.   A new attempt at making dreams come true.....  because you know what?

I've heard they do.

Peaceful beading,
TTFN



2 comments:

Robbie said...

Dreams do come true!!! Hang in there!!

coolmoon said...

Thanks Robbie. We're still struggling, trying to pull ourselves up, and unfortunately, another show this weekend with really BAD sales did not help matters.
Trying to stay positive.
Hopefully the next post will be sunshiney and happy!