Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Life and lemons



Everyone has heard the adage.   
"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!", 
which tries to instill positive thoughts into our psyche.

(lemon images courtesty of Google Images)

Yep.  I've heard it a 1,000 times.  Or more....

But when life gives you so many lemons that you couldn't possibly drink all the lemonade, you start to look at things with a rather SOUR disposition.
That's been my YEAR.    It saddens me when I think back on all the LOSS.  This disappointment. The setbacks.

The BULLYING.

Having to step away from situations and people that used to bring me joy - but now only bring me
the bitter reality that good things just don't last forever.

But I'm muddling through.  I've got a few true friends I can still rely on, and most importantly,

I'VE GOT BEADS.

And this is what I do with them - even on my darkest days.....



Peaceful beading,
TTFN


No comments: