Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The penny tour....


I managed to pry the camera from my husband's idle hands this week, so I've got some updated shop photos to share....if you look closely at the second one on the left, you can see my little 'island'-complete with palm tree, real shells from a Florida beach - and SAND.  I also added a grass skirt, and some fun Hawaiian flowers.  A tropical, WARM theme for this snowy February.  The other photos are just random shots about the shop - mostly of the spaces that have been updated and changed recently.  
I should have some new work to post in the next day or two.  I do have a new brooch ready to put on Etsy, and I am also working on another freeform project, based on a cool photo found in a magazine.  This is just the teaser - but the NAME of the piece (the name came first this time) is "Wicked". 
Hope you enjoyed the shop tour....
TTFN

No comments: