Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo phrustration

I need to take and put more photos in my blog.  Everyone does such a great job of snapping great photos, and then sharing.  My problem is that I have to share the camera with my hubby, who is still getting a few straggling real estate appraisals in (that job is holding on by a thread, or we wouldn't even have peanut butter to eat), and he never knows when he's going to get an order on a house that he can immediately go take pictures of.  So I have to leave the camera HOME everyday.  Bummer.   So until I have a way of getting some great photos to rival the likes of all of yours, my words will just have to tell the tale.
There will be new photos of the kidlets after this weekend, though.  We'll be celebrating Madi & Kaity's birthdays in Holland this weekend. The 2 oldest sisters were born 2 years and 2 days apart.  We enjoy celebrating with them.   My husband is their Jungle Jim.  Can you say INNER CHILD?  He plays just as hard as they do when he's with them (there are 4 in all - 3 girls and boy - Madison, Kaitlyn, Zachary & Lilly - ages 8, 6, 4, & 1).  And somehow, miraculously, no one ever gets seriously hurt.  Knock on wood.
It's THURSDAY - my favorite day of the week.  I skipped last Thursdays group because I hadn't been at the shop all week, so I'm in serious need of positive reinforcements!  So note to "The Thursday Girls & James" (all girls and one guy if you couldn't tell by the name) - ready or not, here I come!
TTFN

No comments: