Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Picture perfect

I cannot believe that I actually took this photograph myself.



Isn't it gorgeous?  My little Sony Cybershot does killer outdoor photos, and great Macro stills.  I even posted this one on Pinterest - and others are repinning!  I had to do a little research - but near as I can tell - this is an Eastern Zebra Swallowtail.  COOL. 
I basically took the weekend OFF from beading, not really intentionally, but I just happened to not have anything else going on, and a husband that wanted to go, go, GO.  So I went, went, WENT with him.  :0)  I'm glad I decided to take the camera.  Got some beautiful nature shots, as well as some cute shots of the dogs chasing a duck decoy on a rope.  They DO retrieve, that's for sure.

Aren't they cute?  They're besties.  Zeus just doesn't like to admit it! LOL!

Off I go to begin "Oasis".  That's the one I've chosen, and I've had many ideas for it pop into my head in the course of the days errand running.  Sometimes I do my best thinking while driving.  Hasn't 'steered' me wrong yet!
(sorry!)
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: