Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Soup - simmering - and back burnered

MY soup - a 4 course meal of scrumptious beady-ness - is complete.  It will be simmering and waiting to be served for the final reveal on August 25th. 
Sadly - my soup partner Sally Anderson has had a very sad death in the family, and is therefore unable to complete her soup piece at this time.  I'll be sure to post a photo of what I sent to her when I reveal - but she could really use some words of love and support and even encouragement from her fellow bead community.  Why not hop over to her blog (see the link above) and give her some love?  I'm sure she would appreciate it when she is finally able to get back to her beads and her blog again.
BUT - until reveal date - I've had fun creating with as much of what she sent me as I possibly could - while also creating Rebirth, THREE custom pieces and a two week bout of respiratory crap.  THAT'S why I chose the last reveal date - I just never know what's going to come up in between.  And I'm still done way before.  What can I say?  I'm good.   :0)

Here's a tease of the earrings that will match the main course:


Bet you can't wait to see the actual COLOR version.  They are pretty cool, if I do say so myself.
Enjoying a rare NO committment afternoon (just a craft show meeting in the evening).  Soup is done.  Rebirth's done.  Hmmm.  Which drawer of beading magic should I open next?

Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: