Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Just a quickie

Minds out of the gutter, girls.   This is actually a quick TEST of some changes recently made by my email provider that involved my Google account - which affects THIS blog.

So not a lot of new news.  I've sent out my Facebook event invites to the monthly FIRST Thursday Bead and Play days, as well as my spring open house.  You'll find info about both of those on the Class and Event page.  Soon to be added to that page when I know all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed - I've submitted TWO classes to Holt Community Education again for spring.  Spiral Rope. And Embellished Spiral Rope.  BOTH easy, beginner and FUN beading intro classes.

Other than that - same old.  Same old.  Cold. Cold. Cold.  So I bead, and I bead and occasionally read.

As I sign off - here's something that will WARM you AND wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!




Peaceful beading,
TTFN



No comments: