Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mood Indigo

First - let me introduce you to Indigo Turtle Art.  I'm providing you with links to both their Etsy shop AND their Facebook page.  PLEASE go check them out.  Not only do they have these great designer worthy cabochons - they have finished jewelry too!   I'm honored to have been chosen, and hope to work with another Indigo Turtle cab again sometime....


So without further ado....

Isn't it beautiful?  

This is "Indigo Blues" - my creation using the cabochon I won 

As you may recall - I entered their contest - and was rewarded with this beautiful cabochon.

I pretty much planned immediately to incorporate it with my denim line - probably as a bracelet.
It tried to fool me for a minute - thought it might become a pendant - but it ultimately spoke bracelet.
I like to use those bar clasps - but don't design for them very often.  THIS was a perfect opportunity!

And of course, an Enlightened Denim bracelet wouldn't be the same without just a POP of bling!
So glad I found those big rose montees on my Southfield roadtrip a few weeks ago. 

Very happy with this one - and THIS ONE is MINE!

I hope to wear it to this weekends Bead Bonanza in Southfield.  Put on by the Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild twice a year - I've not gone since October of 2013.  So excited!
It feels so good to finally FEEL active again!  Spring is springing.  The birds are singing.  My friends and I are starting to come out of our self imposed hibernations and are BE-ing!  And it can only
get better from here!

YAY SPRING!
 Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: