Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

New week, new work, new fun


Just a quick post to say there's a NEW piece or two on the Cool Jewelry page - hop over and take a look if you are so inclined.
I've also got some new Etsy listings this week - so you'll want to head over there as well.

A reminder that I'll be kicking off this years show season with my annual Cool Spring Open House here at the house on Sunday, April 26th.   I am going to FILL the house will my ENTIRE inventory (and hopefully some more of the bead inventory too) and see if we can clear some of these babies out of here!  They need to FLY! FLY! to a new home.   



I have so many new ideas in my head - and already flowing out of me.  I haven't photographed very many yet - I think I'm going to reveal them to all but my closest friends on the day of the open house.
Hope to see you there - or if you aren't local - drop me a comment and let me know you've checked out the Cool Jewelry or Cool Events pages.  Always great to hear from you - fellow beaders or no.  

And if you're like me - you will believe
 

It's my mantra... my motto.... my life.

Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: