Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blah Blog

Today, despite having lots to do, and playing in beads, was a rather blah day for me.  Just felt kind of down.  All day.  No reason really.  Just a cold, gray day with no customers.  Same way it's been for oh, about a week now.  Just when I'm gearing up and excited about taking on more space, after having one of the best months ever, and a great year all around - the customers just slack right off.  I'm still going to expand - I'll just have to try and find a way to get 'em in the door.
Finished reading "The Lovely Bones" on Monday.  All in all - it was an ok book, and interesting perspective on heaven from the writer's point of view.  Makes me wonder where she got the idea to write the book that way.  I'm glad I read it, but I don't think I will go running for the theatre to see the movie.  I've now got a pile of about 5 books to read - Fern Michaels, Anita Shreve and the like. All thanks to the Little Red Schoolhouse 'lending library', AKA the used book booth.  We vendors are allowed to borrow and return any books on the shelf that are for sale.   Good night for reading too.  Still freezing even though I'm wearing a blanket sweater AND wool socks, so after a warming, comfort food dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread, I'm off for the lounger, three blankets and a book.  I hope that it, along with the anticipation of my Thursday morning group, will improve my mood.
TTFN

No comments: