Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I WON!

I don't win things very often.  But that doesn't mean I don't keep trying.  I enter the bead sweepstakes and blog comment contests all the time anyway - and one of them FINALLY paid off!  Thanks, Lorelei Eurto, for offering the bugle bead book.  Because now it's MINE!   I WON!   Can't wait for it to arrive.
Today is my favorite day - Thursday, AKA Coyote day.  I meet with my group there today, and it's getting so we have so much fun together that we're meeting later and later.  Soon I won't even be making it to the shop on Thursdays.  But it's for a good cause.  Any issues I have, or bad mood, or anything is wiped away and replaced with positive energy and happy people.  Gotta love that.  Not that the people at The Schoolhouse aren't happy - for the most part, they are, and I love it there too - but my Coyote group is different.  Good different.  Happy different.  Spiritually different.   And it's just what I need today.....
TTFN

No comments: