Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

EBAY frustration


I could either scream or cry.  I haven't decided.  Maybe both.  I spent 4 HOURS completing ONE listing of this piece - writing the description and bio, getting PayPal set up (a nightmare in itself), getting the perfect photos - and EBAY removed the listing completely because they don't like the face.  It's carved bone.  Sold in a jillion bead stores and on-line shops.  But nope.  EBAY won't allow it.  Fine.  I'll go sell stuff somewhere else.  I want to scream at someone SO BAD right now.  I'm shaking I'm so angry. 
I knew there was a reason that I didn't want to list with them.  I don't think I ever will.  I tried ArtFire once, but am tempted to try it again simply because of it.  Someday.  Not sure I can deal with all that again.
Think I'll go find my cozy wool socks, my pile of blankets and the TV remote.  $#@*& EBAY.....

No comments: