Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

"The 6th Photo" game

My beading friend Dawn at Designs by Dawn Marie, invited me to join in a game that Lisa Crone started over on A Bead a Day -  I am posting the 6th photo of my work that I ever posted on my blog.  Lucky for me - it's a face piece!  My favorite!  This one's still around though, and may be destined for Etsy....'Garden Blue-ming Goddess' is a two sided Polymer Clay face by an artist that I don't remember (purchased from StonyCreek Beads in Ypsi).  Of course, the necklace portion is my signature freeform fringe.  I just love embellishing, and this is a fun way to do it. 
Thanks, Dawn, for inviting me.  If I had more followers - I might join in on Friday - but not sure I have enough to make it work....
Enjoy the day....

3 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

That's a really beautiful piece. And I might add, your photography skills were excellent too! :)

You can still surf your way to lots of give aways! Make comments, meet new bloggers, follow other blogs and you'll be amazed at how many people will follow you back just from showing them some love! :) You can start on my blog on Friday! I'll take good care of you then send you on to spread the ♥.

Have a terrific evening! :)

Dawn

Bellesanbeaus said...

your necklace is beautiful. i have started making cabs like that...stop by and see us. you did a wonderful job on the cab...would love to see what you could do with mine. beth

coolmoon said...

Beth - it's actually not a cab - but a TWO SIDED piece- the face is just a bit different on the 'flip side'. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing cab work, and working with the faces is a signature thing for me in the area. I'll check them out!