Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

B-E-A-Utiful Day!

I always thought it was funny that Jim Carrey said it that way in "Bruce Almighty" - because I've been saying it that way for a long time! 
And it's gotten even more b-e-a-utiful - my special appointment just canceled for today - leaving me with a sunny, warm, happy MONDAY all to myself!  Trip to the library, definitely a Mocha Latte, and then - who knows?  I was supposed to make a special trip to the shop today, but since my girl canceled - there may be no reason to - other than the fact that Tracy will be disappointed, and it would be the perfect opportunity to BEAD.  I also need to take a really good look at my semi-precious stock, so that I know what to look for on Saturday.  I AM going to go to a Nice People gem show - I've figured out where and how I'm getting the money I'll need.  Taking Sally with me -- it will be interesting to say the least.
So have a Happy, B-E-A-Utiful Beading Monday, everyone!
TTFN

No comments: