Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

THIS is what I'm goin' for....

This is my dream landscape.  This set up is very similar to my deck/patio area - and I would LOVE to get my yard looking like this.  The hardest part is keeping things planted along the front edge of the deck - Zeus has made it obvious through two attempts at perennials now that this is HIS area, and my flowers have suffered for it.  Still - I may try something a bit hardier - like these Daylilies -they spread like wildfire, and ya can't kill 'em.  I would also love to add the trellis between our home and the one next door - now if I could just buy one with the full array of flowers already growing - that would be great.  I think many of these may be great big annuals like petunias though - which are easy and showy.  So I think there may be flower seeds and potting soil in my near future....
 

No comments: