Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Makin' more changes....

I probably should be putting my time to better use by BEADING, but here I am making more changes to my blog site again.  You'll notice a few extras this time around - I added a list of some of my favorite blogs to read by some of the best and brightest jewelry and bead designers around. 


And since Zeus is sitting here helping me out tonight, I added THIS for HIM - The Daily Puppy (scroll to the bottom of the page).  Each day it will randomly post cute puppy pictures from GooglePuppy.  (They think of everything, don't they?)  Just something fun and furry for all my dog lovin' readers.  If you're a cat person, I hope you will still read the blog anyway.  I WOULD be a cat person if they didn't make me sneeze and wheeze. 
Happy blogging and beading everyone!
TTFN!

No comments: