Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Foiled

As in plans.  Maybe.  I thought this dang cold/virus thing was close to gone, even going out into the world and running errands yesterday.  That may have been my mistake.  Because something has now settled in my throat, and although I haven't had a chance to actually speak to anyone - I have a feeling nothing more than a squeek is going to come out.  yay.  I still have time to decide whether I want to chance joining the girls today, for two reasons:  1.  I don't want them to catch what I have and 2.  I don't know if this is going to progressively get worse throughout the day.  And I don't even want to think about tomorrow.  It's very possible that I am going to have to skip the Art Market.  Not sure what the Universe is trying to tell me by beating me down when I most desperately need to be UP - but there's not much I can do.  I am allergic to many (most) cold meds, especially anything with an antihistimine.  I can't just 'pop a pill' like most people.  I just have to stay calm, and ride it out. 
So you may see me here again later today.  Because I may have nothing else to do.  Rats.
TTFN
'

No comments: