Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Show me the money

Please. Somebody.  Anybody.  Because this being broke thing is for the birds.  And even the birds probably have what they need.  I'm so disappointed that I'm having to cancel my plans to go with the bead group girls on Saturday - but I have been unable to manifest a miracle and make some money somehow.  I'm really at a loss as to how so many of my fellow beaders manage to sell so successfully - their work and their beads.  Because no one seems to want mine, no matter what the venue.  Online. In person. In a shop. At a show.  Nothing is happening.  I have 4 dollars to last me until next Friday, and that's only because MY HUSBAND gets paid that day.  I am doing a show on Sunday, but am trying not to get my hopes up.  I can't.  I've been disappointed and made no money one too many times, despite the positive manifestation work I do.
I know you guys don't like to read sad, depressing blogs, so I'll stop now.  I'll post again when there's happy to report.
And oh by the way, Bella followers - she's in heat.  LOVELY.
TTFN

No comments: