Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm a STAH!

In my own mind, at least!  lol.  No, seriously - I was just interviewed by Pat Riesenburger of the "Crafty Retailer" blog!  She'll be posting her interview with me, along with a photo of my "Ladybug's Realm (The Exhibition)" necklace sometime in the next week.  It was a very interesting conversation.  It seems that there is a trend and turn of how beads are being sold all across the country, and that brick and mortar stores are playing less and less of a part in how we do our business.  Teaching, and offering kits, as well as Internet sales are becoming more important, and it seems that, despite the changes, most of us that do this - sell beads and do our beading, do it because it reaches into our SOUL.  It gives us solace, peace, and a sense of accomplishment like nothing else.  And I thought it was just me! 
So I'll be sure to post the link both here and on Facebook as soon as she lets me know it's being posted!
I've found a few hours today and tomorrow to sit and enjoy my beads for awhile, and surprisingly, even with all the other things I've got going on in my life, I've actually got a new project idea in my head - so peaceful beading everyone - off to the bead table I go!
TTFN

No comments: