Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

The price of (not so) fine dining

Is there a Boston Market in your area?  If you haven't been in awhile - you're in for sticker shock.  Wow.  We could have eaten at Applebee's and spent about the same, and had better ambiance.  Sure, they bring you your meal on actual dinner ware now, and let you leave the plates for them to clean up - but did they have to raise the prices so dang high just to do it?  I honestly didn't mind the throw away containers, or cleaning up after myself.  I suppose that real dinner ware is GREENER, and for that I give them kudos, but almost 8 bucks for cold chicken that I have to cut apart, and sides that are getting blander and blander with every visit.  Not to mention the puny little corn bread - it's like 1/2 the size it used to be!  This was definitely a 5 visit on a scale of 1 to 10.  Not sure we'll go back very soon - so many other places are more fun for the same price!
Think I'm going to copy and paste that little rant review and hit their website.  I'm in a mood - and someone's gonna hear about it!

1 comment:

coolmoon said...

They don't HAVE an email contact for customer service. You have to CALL them. Guess my blog rant will have to do.....