Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

SOUP!

 

bsTEASE

THIS is what just arrived in ALASKA!  And my partner, Pat Haight of The Wigglebutt Blog says mine is on it’s way to ME!  SO excited!  From checking out her blog and Facebook info – I can see she’s a polymer clay worker – and she says she MADE me some of the components!  Polymer clay is something I don’t work with much – so if I’m right – this is gonna be one awesome soup!
If you don’t know what Lori Anderson’s Bead Soup Blog Challenge is all about, I urge you to hit the link and find out!

My mojo does indeed seem to have returned from it’s little vacation, so I’ve got a list of ‘to-do’s’ for the show season, as well as a few more ‘just because’s’ ready to go.  Photos soon of the two brooch pieces I’m working on.  The bright orange donut piece “BRIGHT” is finished, and I’m putting the finishing edging on ‘Green Glade’ today.  I’m thinking of doing a pin in each color of the spectrum – but we’ll have to see how that plays out once my soup ingredients arrive!  My first show of the season is scheduled for right around the same time as my reveal.  So hustle! hustle! BEAD! BEAD! BEAD!

Whether you’ve got sun or snow right now, I just hope you’ve got beads too!
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: