Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Are you ready to party?

BSBP7-beaders

Lori Anderson’s Bead Soup Blog Party sign ups are coming up fast!  www.beadsoupblogparty.com is the link.   I thought I was going to have to sit this one out – but now that half my winter plans have fallen through – I’ll have more than enough time to bead – so why not do it with Bead Soup?
Lori will probably put the announcement up first thing on the 25th – so be prepared to PARTY!  Sign ups start the 25th, and go til the 27th. 
Last years was the biggest one yet, and although my partner had to back out for personal reasons – I was still able to participate, and make some great stuff with what she sent me.  

Stars of the Sea

Like ‘Stars of the Sea’.  Living in Michigan, I haven’t had much opportunity to wear this one – but can’t wait to head for the resort towns this year.  There were also two bracelets, and earrings to match the Stars of the Sea necklace.  AND I STILL had beads left over!   Can’t wait to see who I’m partnered with this year!  And I hope they’ll be able to create something cool with what I send them!
Be sure you’ve got a blog, and that you sign up for the Bead Soup Café on Facebook for the quickest way to get the announcement.
The hardest part about Lori Anderson’s Bead Soup Blog Party?   Waiting until we post all the blogs when we do our reveals!  It is torture, because soup has never been so YUMMY! 

Hop IN this year! 
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: