Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photo Envy


I love how all my fellow bloggers have such great photos on their blogsites. I post photos - but they are no where near the quality. I guess it's a goal to shoot for. I've been wanting a new digital camera for a couple of years, but now that my husband's second job (that he needed his camera for daily) is kaput - I can tempt (hehe) him out of his. It's quite bulky, though, to be carrying it around in my bag all the time. So today - I have camera envy too. Someday soon.....

My husband and I drove through one of the ritzier neighborhoods on the river yesterday - the houses with all the beautiful landscaping and home accents. Also envious.... the beautiful array of spring flowering bulbs, and bushes and early blooming perennials was - well, stunning. Just gorgeous - and what I hope that my yard will grow up to be someday. My hostas, my clematis and my peonies, my false indigo and my brown eyed susans (the list goes on and on) are lifting their tendrils to the sun more and more every day. REJOICE! For we have finally hit the 70 degree mark 2 days in a ROW!
And by the way, Beverly and girls - I'm following your GREEN theme for color week with my Hosta photo!
Happy Beading! I'll be spending the day ordering beads for kits for fringe bracelets - the same beads in 7 different color schemes....
TTFN

1 comment:

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Lovely green hosta! My husband is in charge of gardening the front yard and wants lots and lots of different hostas - just love their deep greens and graceful leaves. Hooray for playing along.

Yes, my new camera opened up a whole new world. Now I need to sign up for some photography lessons...