Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

E-glitch

I found out something I CAN'T do on my NooKColor EReader today - BLOG!  It will only give me the keyboard for the title space - but not this text portion.  Bummer.  That was one thing I had hoped to do while sitting amongst my beads in the calm wonderfulness of Coyote.   There haven't been very many customers in the store - for them, or for me, so it's a little slow - but it is still a much happier, calmer, nicer place to bead.  Great music, great company, great room- GREAT energy.  But not blogging.  Oh well.  That's something I'll just have to do when I'm here on my laptop. Or I suppose I could TAKE my laptop.  Just thought smaller and more compact would be easier....
And as long as I'm here, finally blogging - a quick vent about my shopping experience at Kroger.  I'll skip the entire idiot in the parking lot incident and get right to the question - WHY bother to have lanes that specifically say EXPRESS LANE 15 items or fewer - when you still allow full overflowing carts full of groceries through the lane?  2 EXPRESS LANES.  2 open regular lanes, and 2 self serve (I loathe self serve-they NEVER work correctly), and still people think the rules don't apply to them.  I kept my mouth shut - but believe me, it wasn't easy - hence the reason you're reading about it here....
Anyway - got some wonderful beading done today.  Finished another flower ring - photos soon.  This last one is my favorite, but I made it so it's a little small for me.  I can't keep them ALL!  :0)  Off to the Art Gallery they'll go next time I switch out pieces....
Bead happy,
TTFN

No comments: