SATURDAY...RAIN SHOWERS...POSSIBLY MIXED WITH SLEET AND
THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 50S. NORTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 80 PERCENT.
That's the prediction for today. So unfortunately, that means needing to decide within the next few hours whether or not to 'bail' on the Heritage Festival. Not wild about setting up, and then sitting in what could potentially be cold, wet, rainy, sleety, and even thunderstormy conditions. And who in their right mind is going to attend a festival as a shopper in those conditions? Even the local Bluesfest - which we wait for all year long - got pretty sozzled last night - and will again today. I'm sure their attendance will be way, way down. We attempted to be the die hard blues lovers we THOUGHT we were last night. Layers of warm clothes, mittens, hats. But NO amount of layering can keep you warm once the wet has seeped through. We lasted an hour. I can't imagine sitting outside in it ALL DAY. Hate to have to do it - I was so hoping for a profitable weekend; tomorrow is supposed to be slightly better, with no rain in the forecast - but still chilly. Tomorrow may have to do.
Hope everyone has a peaceful beading weekend