Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

And one to go....

Today's Meridian Towship Heritage Festival show was, well, let's just say it was not a bust, but it wasn't really profitable either.  I would have liked to have done better, but it was an absolutely gorgeous day, and sharing the booth space with two other crafty friends was really fun.  Here's a peek at my side of the booth - the entire album of photos from the festival is posted on Facebook:
The set up was just a bit different for me - I did it so they could walk down either side of the table;  I kinda liked it.  Tomorrow it's back to the big, bulky picnic table set up again.  Not as pretty, but I'll have way more space.
And now an update for you "Bella watchers":  we finally had her spayed last week.  All went well, she's doing fine - in fact, the nurses at the clinic loved her so much, they let her be office dog for a day! (Instead of caging her to monitor her, they let her have the run of the place).   She's so spoiled.   She's not at all happy about the accessory situation, however - the first night she cried, and cried and cried.  Maybe if I add some sparklies and beads to it - then she'll want to show it off!

Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: