Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bead Table Busy Wednesday

I realized when I woke up this morning, that if I didn't do "Bead Table Wednesday" at the crack of dawn, I would miss it again. So photos done, Flickr photo posted, here is this weeks Bead Table Wednesday entry:


Won't get much more done on it today, though, because as it turns out - both Moms (mom and mother in law) are free and we're ROAD TRIPPIN'!  Birch Run (outlet mall), lunch, and then Frankenmuth for a visit to the best bead store anywhere - Bead Haven (aka Bead HEAVEN).  I am looking for something specific that they are liable to have, so it's not a just cuz trip.  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!  We're getting a later start than usual, and won't even get there until early afternoon (we usually start shopping before 11), and I'm sure lunch will be the first thing on the agenda.  THEN, if there's time - it's on to Purple Sage bead store in Saginaw, which I just realized today is only about 20 minutes farther north and west.  Not sure if we'll make it there- but I'm armed with maps, and my debit card. 
Peaceful beading everyone,
TTFN

No comments: