Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Left brained - or RIGHT brained?

I was given the inkling of an idea tonight, and one I would like some input on from any LEFT HANDED beaders out there reading:  I am considering putting together tips, tricks, projects and patterns in a beading book SPECIFICALLY for LEFT HANDED beaders.  I've discovered a few things that need to be done differently along my beading journey, some adjustments that needed to be made, some frustrations that I have yet to overcome - and a wonderful friend thought I might 'have something there'.  So any input from other lefties out there would be greatly appreciated - name credit will be given for tips and tricks!   Not sure how long it will take to put together, and then I need to go about finding an actual publisher.  My last two books were self published, which was fun, but not a viable option for a book that I want to have seen by the public, or to have show up in stores.  Don't have the first clue actually, so I'll be researching that option as well.  If you have an input on the publishing end, that part would be welcomed as well....
This is still in the thinkin' stage - left brained or right, only time will tell....
Peaceful beading, both lefties and righties...
TTFN

No comments: