Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Simmerin' soup

I wasn't going to post any teasers - but ya caught me in a good mood. :o}
Yesterday was an extremely creative day, and I've gotten quite far.  The hardest part has been coming up with a design and color combination that I myself will want to wear, because I plan to keep this for myself.  It will definitely be a 'summer' piece, unless of course I manage to make it to my parents place in Florida this winter - then it will be the perfect vacation piece.  This 'photo' includes just a tiny peek of the focal, and none of the clasp that my partner Sally sent me - the full use of those will have to wait until the reveal, BUT I will say that neither of them are being used in the normal focal/clasp fashion.  Intrigued?  Splendid!
I've also created a second (well, it was first, actually) FUN piece - definitely summer time sizzle-y!


I may decide to post another teaser or two after all (the actual bead embroidery and beadweaving details can't be seen here either) so keep checkin' back!
Off for a day with Mom - lunch and a bit of wedding gift shopping.  So probably a day away from beads.  I'll manage - somehow.  lol.
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: