Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Blue Monday

And not just because my bead color of choice lately seems to be blue. Soon after posting my blog yesterday about the comments sections and the fact that many of us no longer seem able to do so, I made a comment on Facebook to one of those same people - a very innocent agreement with a statement she made. And the comment was deleted. Presumeably by her. So now I'm wondering - what could I have said or done to deserve to be deleted, and possibly even be blocked blog wise - by this person? We've done business together in the past, she even helped me with some website issues. I'm a very sensitive person when it comes to the aspect of people finding fault with me (less so than in the past, but it still stings sometimes), so I will probably wonder on it for a few days before I decide to just let it be. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be totally UN-caring of what people think about what I say or do or look like. I know people that are that way - blissfully so. But, I am what I am, and I deal as best I can. Somedays it's just harder than others....


Anyway - back to the 'blue jewelry' subject. I just finished these this morning:


Not an original idea, but not something that is being done to death around my area.  I'll probably make a few pair, some oval, some round, maybe a pendant, and see how they go.  I'm looking at getting back into an art gallery I was in a few years ago (new name/new owner, hopefully new energy), and these may work well there.
And THIS - is where I am with 'Alaskan Moonlight'.  The close on this will be snaps, and I need to get them before I go much farther.  Should be finishing it be the end of the week or so....photos of the completed piece coming, for sure.  This one is Lansing Art Gallery bound.....

 Peaceful beading everyone.  Know that I love and appreciate ALL of my readers - and commenters...
TTFN

No comments: