Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Gifts

What a great day.  Sunny, fall colors peaking, a little jaunt to one of my favorite clothing stores.  Big sale.  Big savings.  Fun lunch.  Warm enough to sit and enjoy one of my last days out on the deck, and was visited by this:

What a wonderful gift from Spirit.  Obviously a little late with the migration, there, bud - but I am glad you chose to visit me on your way!
Then I had a 'stealth' gift delivery from a friend - left a little giftbag hanging on the door, and hurried off before I could talk to her - always in a rush!  My hubby even surprised me after our little shopping and lunch trip with the gift of the Lady Antebellum CD I wanted!    Then an afternoon and evening of peaceful beading time, so "Alaskan Moonlight" is ALMOST finished.  All in all - a pretty perfect day.  LOTS of wishes on Facebook - I need to get over there and thank everyone!  
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: