Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I must be crazy

It's the only explanation.  I've decided, three days before the event - to participate in the Holidays in Haslett show on SATURDAY.  I'm not sure why.  I didn't do particularly well at it last year, and hauling from the parking lot to the car is very difficult for me.  But the organizer swears that she WILL find a volunteer or two to help me, and I do have several friends that are participating that may be able to stop and help me too.  I'm still wondering why I'm subjecting myself - but the voices in my head last night wouldn't stop.  So here goes nothin'.  Haven't had time for Bead Table Wednesday today.  The bead table is literally buried in craft show Saturday stuff.  Maybe next week.  So wish me luck, readers.  And on with the show!
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: