Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The squeaky wheel?

I did some more "Help Desk" inquiring and investigation this morning - and lo and behold - whether it be from being that squeaky wheel, or simply a cooincidence - I can CHANGE things again!  I did update the sidebar info regarding Mariposa, and I changed the photo of the fur kids - but the rest I think I'll leave alone for now. It needed a change, and although I'm not really loving it - it'll do for now.  I'll spruce it up the rest of the way come spring.
As far as the bead soup challenge - I've still got 2 weeks to decide if I want to participate or not.  It WAS fun last year, though - and it's definitely something to keep me busy during these blasted cold winter days.


PLEASE, Mr. Groundhog - let's make it an EARLY spring this year, OK?

Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: