Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

A different kind of blog

Those of you who stop by often are used to this blog being babble-y.  Bubble-y.  Beadiful.  And YES.  All about ME. 
Sometimes when I write in this blog - I'm not just relaying bead news - I'm pouring out my soul.  Or simply design and beading tips.  But it's MY BLOG.   And most of you realize that blogging in general isn't just for bringing information and news to followers and perhaps even to the world - it's a means of RELEASE in some cases.  It's like a virtual journal. 
Where sometimes - probably - we shouldn't hit the publish button.  But yet we know that when we do, we have followers, friends, loved ones, and kindred spirits that are there for us.  Cry with us.  Laugh with us.  FEEL for us.  In a good way.  
In a comforting way. 

Sometimes they comment.  Most times they don't.  The visitor counter lets us know you've been there.

Then there comes that one person that uses his or her own insecurities, jealousies, foibles, and illnesses both mental and physical to HURT.  TO MAIM.  TO BULLY.  And try to feel just a bit better about themselves by hurting someone that they've       never.      even.       met.
I have been wounded by words in the past myself.  It has taken me a long time to get past the last incident of over a year ago.  We sensitive empathetic CARING souls are just built that way.  You cut us.  We bleed.  No matter our age.  Our profession.  Our lifestyle.  You found our weakness.  And you prey on it.

I am sending out loads and loads of loving 
white light and energy tonight.  


To my friend across the miles.   I hope you find this blog, and feel my heart breaking for you, but beating for you too - you have strength.  You will survive.  The outpouring of love has been overwhelming and wonderful.
But I cry too.  I know you're hurting.  May you heal ALL your troubles smoothly and soon.  If you're reading this - I sent you an email.  I hope you'll use some of the information enclosed within it.



To the person that had such hurtful, damaging words for that friend today -   I hope the laws of karma are not as harsh with you as you were with my beautiful friend.
White light to you as well.  For what it's worth.  I think you need it too.

Wishing peaceful beading to everyone.
TTFN

And P.S.  A simple warning for you:  Since this is my blog, and often all about me, you may find that to be offensive in some way.  Please just unfollow me and stop reading.  I don't need to know how much you don't care.....

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Well said!!!

coolmoon said...

Thank you, Robbie. It needed to be said. Next blog though I hope will be fun and bead filled!

Lori Anderson said...

You're a doll. You're right...our blogs are as personal and meaningful as our jewelry creations...no one should slam either, ever.