Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The teaser blog

That's really all this is girls.  A teaser blog.  I KNOW I need to update and change this blog a bit.  I KNOW I promised to ADD pieces to the jewelry page.  I have to update the classes and schedule.  I KNOW I have to face it - this blog is a mess!

But for now, I want YOU to KNOW - I'm working on it.  There will be big changes coming.


More info.  More jewels.  More things to be excited about!  

I am not going to make the usual excuses of a busy schedule, summer, blah, blah, blah.  You just want a new blog!
So it WILL happen.

Here's a few actual teasers to tempt you with; so you'll check back soon.  And as always - I'll post to Facebook the minute it happens.   But for now:








ALL of these pieces are currently in my inventory for the next 4 art fairs.  Once that schedule eases up - you'll see it here on the jewelry page of the blog, and also some in an album on my Cool Moon Creations & Beads Facebook fan page.  IF you haven't LIKED me yet - Please do!

Until the BIG CHANGE:
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

1 comment:

Lori Anderson said...

That last necklace! Love!