Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spring!


Can it be?  


Is it true?


I think we finally made it!

SPRING is almost - finally - totally HERE!

It's a corner turned, that's for sure.  Now I'm ready for barefoot on the deck.
It will be here before we know it.  And with that comes less time at the bead table,
and more time in the rocker, enjoying the peace and beauty that IS my yard and garden each year. 

I call it my Happy Place.  :)

So I guess I should take advantage of the waning cold and dark days and create with
my IndigoTurtleArt Cabochon.  The photo definitely doesn't do it justice.  It has a beautiful rainbow sheen to it - and it will be perfect for a denim cuff focal.


I'm also making significant headway on that Fire Mountain contest piece that was
messing with me.  It's definitely taking shape - but still hasn't decided on the perfect name (there are 3 of them in the running.)  Maybe a peek in a blog or two...

And stay tuned - I also did some UFO finishing this week - and I THINK we're going
to give ONE of the pieces AWAY!

Have a beautiful, beady day!

Peaceful beading,
TTFN



No comments: